- Begin work on Land Use Project
- For class on Thursday.....
- Select the photograph you
will be using for this project.
- Get it approved (I will do
this before and after class today and on Tuesday)
- Save the APPROVED photograph to your machine. I recommend
saving a copy on your USB key (purchase one!) and also save in your
SPAM folder in the lab.
- Name your file lastname.jpg.... or if you have already
put it into Photoshop, lastname.psd... so if your name is Suzie Smith,
your file will be saved as smith.jpg....or smith.psd
- NOTE: If you have a commen last name (ie
HUNT, SMITH, JONES) please add your first initial to the saved
- Drop a copy of your photo into the 2840 DROP Folder
on the SPAM drive.
NOTE: The 2840 DROP folder is a "one way" folder. Once
you "drop" your file...you cannot get it back. So please
make sure you drop the correct file.
If you have forgotten how to "map the drive" to
get to the spam folder ---click HERE