- Study for your Exam!
- Write your Literature Review
(Due March 24th).
---The paper should follow the following guidelines
- left margin 1.5 inches:
- top, right and bottom margins, 1 inch
- chapter headings and subheads: use consistent style and spacing
- typeface used throughout research paper is consistent
- double space all text (exceptions: quotations of four lines or longer and references)
- page numbers at least one inch from the edge of the paper.
- Content --the literature review should have a short introduction; be divided into sub-sections; have a conclusion.
- Bibliography - list all sources in proper format at end of paper in a section called "Works Cited". Use Zotero or Endnote for easy citation formatting.
- Email your Literature Review to me no later than 8am, Wednesday, March 24.