- Write a Research Question/Problem for your study
- Create a Concept Map for your study
- Using Inspiration software prepare a CONCEPT
MAP of your research project.
a transparency made of your concept map and be prepared to present
it in class next week.
- Include your research paragraph/statement on this map (either
top or bottom)
- * Note about Inspiration: It is on all PC and Macintosh computers
in the MU public Labs. I received the following instructions
about using this software:
* If a workstation does not have the icon for START > CURRICULAR
SOFTWARE> Inspiration, instruct your students to click on
INSTALL PROGRAMS from the desktop or 1. More Programs from the
CURRICULAR SOFTWARE folder.
* This will launch a separate window that contains icons for
all available software on the machine. Click on the INSTALL
Inspiration icon to distribute the software to the local machine.
When the installation is complete, the program will launch and
a shortcut to the application will be placed at START > CURRICULAR
* Only the first student using the program at a particular machine
will be required to launch it. Subsequent students will find
the program by going to START > CURRICULAR SOFTWARE.
* Posters describing this process have been placed on the walls
of all Computing Sites to help communicate these changes to
the students. If you or your students need assistance, please
visit one of the on-duty Consultants or phone 771-SITE. We appreciate
your help in communicating these changes to students during
this time of transition as IAT Services attempts to improve
the experience of Faculty and Students in the Computing Sites.