- Project Presentations
- 3:30 - 3:45pm - Police Precinct Data Modeling-Lt. Ken Hammond, Columbia Police Department
- 4:00 - 4:15pm - 911-Call Mapping - Brian Maydell, Office of Emergency Management, Joint Communications
- 4:30 - 4:45pm - Park Asset Mapping - Michael Griggs, Columbia Parks and Recreation Department
- 5:00 - 5:15pm - Columbia Sustainability Map - Barbara Hoppe, Sixth Ward Councilperson, City of Columbia and Barbara Buffaloe, Sustainability Coordinator, City of Columbia
For next week
- Lewis, Pierce. 1985, "Presidential Address: Beyond Description", Annals of the Association of American Geographers, Vol. 75, No. 4 (Dec., 1985), pp. 465-478.
- Tuan, Yi-Fu, 1998, "A Life of Learning, Charles Homer Haskings Lecture", American Council of Learned Societies, Occasional paper No. 42. 17pp.
- Pattison, William D. 1963, “The Four Traditions of Geography.” Journal of Geography 63: 211-216.