- Define Your Project - Meet next week with your
team at the FOLLOWING LOCATIONS
- write a SOW (Statement
of Work) and have this ready to present and hand in on Feb 17.
- Prepare a powerpoint presentation on your project. You will present this to the class in two weeks (Feb 17).
- REFLECTIVE ESSAY-Write a one-two page draft essay on WHY GEOGRAPHY? This essay needs to be completed and brought to class on Feb 17th.
- Start looking for background material
on your project topic.
- Geography for Life: National Geographic Standards-
NOTE: pdf file is 4.1 mgs in size. This article will provide more examples and ideas for your reflective essay.